Friday, October 14, 2011

Medusa

So fall has landed here in the Underworld, my hidey-hole sneak out and smoke spot while I am at work is losing it's leaves, so soon, my hidey-hole won't be hid too well. Then the smokeless days will be back. I better get used to them I suppose, anymore you can't smoke anywhere. What happened to the great seventies and eighties when the "we'll do what we want, when we want crowd" ran the world. Oh how I miss you Ronald Reagan. :)

OK, I am so not going to get political here, or even go into a long boring diatribe about how I hate the smoking laws, or how bad I hate those who voted for them, just like those same losers that voted for "Obama and his running mate, you know that nice looking girl, Sarah Palin."

I shit you not. That was said to me once.

I'm not here to talk about politics though, I am going to talk about Medusa.

I share an office with two people, Hephaestus and Medusa. I get along well with Hephaestus, she is sweet, even tempered and just does her work with minimal amounts of conflict. Medusa on the other hand, doesn't shut her fucking mouth all day long, which makes working difficult at times. Most times.

She is crass, loud, and just talks so she can hear herself. Half the time she lies about what she is saying too. She has had breast cancer, heart attacks, bought and sold numerous amounts of property all over the world, seen big foot and the loch ness monster on the same day, and had sex with Johnny Depp. And that all just happened last month.

I don't mind loudness, you should meet Hades, he is loud. And when you add alcohol? He is louder, and he thinks he's funny. But Medusa is obnoxious loud. The kind of loud that grates on you while you are just praying for some silence to get some work done.

So, I have decided that I will just kill her. Cut off her snakey-head, mount it to a post, and plant that outside our office door. I feel that will be the best way to convey my threat to others that think distracting me is an amusing past time.

Think I will get fired for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment